1. General principles
- Using fristom.com.pl does not require providing personal data, unless the User intends to purchase a product, send an inquiry or agree to receive the newsletter.
- Providing personal data by the User is always understood as their voluntary decision. However, the lack of consent to the processing of personal data may prevent the provision of electronic services.
The administrator of personal data provided by Users is FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. with its seat in 86-014 Sicienko, ul. Przemysłowa 5, VAT ID 5542926937, entered into the National Court Register (KRS) under No.: 0000529238.
- The administrator shall protect personal data against disclosure to unauthorized persons, loss, alteration, damage or destruction, and also process the data entrusted to it pursuant to legal provisions. The basis for the processing of personal data is Article 6(1)(b) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (GDPR).
- When using the Website, additional information may be collected, in particular: the IP address assigned to your computer or the external IP address of the Internet provider, domain name, information on browser type, access time, type of operating system.
- Navigation data, including information about the links entered by the Users or other activities undertaken by them on the Website, may also be collected.
2. Principles of personal data processing
- Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the User of the website in case of using the newsletter contact form (or/and in the case of ordering a product) through the Website.
- Personal data referred to in paragraph 2(1) includes primarily:
- first and last name,
- telephone number,
- e-mail address.
- If a User is running a business, the User, in addition to the data referred to in paragraph 2 above also indicates the following personal data:
- name of the company under which the User operates, along with its legal form,
- entry number in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity or entry number in the National Court Register,
- company headquarters address,
- correspondence address,
- VAT ID,
- Personal data provided by the User shall be processed:
- in the field of newsletter distribution services, replies to e-mail inquiries.
- in order to provide information about the current offer, special offers, services, as well as to distribute the newsletter, provided that the User gives consent to receive marketing information, including commercial information, by electronic means.
- The User has the right to access, control and verify the processed data concerning him/her and to obtain information about the purpose, scope and method of processing the data contained in the set and to request supplementing, updating, rectifying personal data, temporary or permanent suspension of data processing, deletion of data, request to discontinue processing of personal data pursuant to Article 32(1)(7) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data, or to raise an objection in accordance with Article 32(1)(8) of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
- Any claims or requests resulting from the User’s rights described in paragraph 2(5) should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Fundamental Rights of Users
- The User may at any time request the deletion of his/her data from the database of FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. by submitting the request by e-mail to email@example.com, preferably from the e-mail address provided during registration.
- The User may unsubscribe from receiving the newsletter at any time by:
- submitting, from the e-mail address provided in the registration process, a request to discontinue sending the newsletter; requests should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org,
- clicking on the link “unsubscribe from the newsletter” contained in each e-mail message containing marketing information addressed to the User,
- changing User account settings in the online store, where the consent to receive marketing information can be cancelled.
- Deletion of User’s data results in the deletion of all information and data about the User. The Administrator of the www.fristom.com.pl website, however, reserves the right to keep the User’s data and refuse to delete it to the extent and for the duration of the legally permitted period, particularly in order to settle the obligations arising between the User and the Company.
4. Fundamental Responsibilities of the Data Administrator
- FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k., which is the Administrator of personal data, takes utmost care in the process of data processing to ensure the protection of Users’ interests.
- FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. shall ensure that the personal data is:
- processed in accordance with applicable laws,
- collected only for specified purposes, in accordance with applicable laws,
- not subjected to any further unlawful processing,
- adequate and sufficient for the purposes of processing,
- stored only for the necessary period of time, i.e. to achieve the purpose of processing,
- stored with the highest security standards applied,
- stored in a form enabling the identification of persons who the data relates to.
- Personal data is stored in a data set secured by technical and organizational measures which guarantee protection of data processing. A personal data set may be accessed only by persons authorized by the Administrator of personal data.
5. Cookies mechanism, IP address
- The website uses small files called cookies. They are recorded by FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. via the Website on the computer used by the person visiting the Website, if the web browser allows it. A cookie file usually contains information on the name of the domain it comes from, its “expiry time” and an individual, randomly selected number identifying this file. Information collected with this type of file helps to adjust services provided by FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. to the individual preferences and actual needs of visitors to the Website. It also makes it possible to compile general statistics regarding information displayed on the Website.
- FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. uses two types of cookies:
- session cookies: after a browser session ends or the computer is turned off, the saved information is deleted from the device’s memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s computer;
- persistent cookies: they are stored on the hard drive of the User’s computer and remain there until they are deleted.
- FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. uses own cookies for the purposes of analysis and research as well as a website traffic audit, and in particular to create anonymous statistics that help understand the way the Users use the Website, which allows improving its structure and content.
- FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. k. uses external cookies for the purpose of:
- collecting general and anonymous static data via Google Analytics tools (external cookie administrator: Google Inc based in the USA);
- displaying a map showing the location of FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. K. seat, using the maps.google.com website (external cookie administrator: Google Inc based in the USA);
- popularizing the Website using the facebook.com social networking site (external cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland);
- displaying advertisements adjusted to the User’s preferences using the Doubleclick.net online advertising tool (external cookie administrator: Google Inc based in the USA);
- displaying the “Rzetelny Regulamin” Certificate (or other available on the website) via the rzetelnyregulamin.pl website (external cookie administrator: B2B Consulting Sp. z o.o. with its seat in Warsaw).
- The cookie mechanism is safe for the computers of the Website Users. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users’ computers this way. However, Users may limit or disable the access of cookies to computers in their browsers. If applied, using the Website will be possible except for the functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. may collect your IP addresses. An IP address is a number assigned to the computer of a website visitor by an internet service provider. The IP number allows you to access the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned dynamically to the computer, i.e. it changes every time you connect to the Internet and therefore is commonly treated as non-personally identifiable information. The IP address is used by FRISTOM Sp. z o.o. Sp. k. when diagnosing technical problems with the server, generating statistical analyzes (e.g. determining the regions where most visits are recorded), as information useful in Website administration and its improvement, as well as for security purposes and possible identification of unwanted automatic server-straining programs used for browsing the Website content.
FRISTOM Spółka z o.o. Sp. k. is a company with family traditions, dealing in the production of lighting and cable harnesses for the automotive industry. The beginnings of the company’s activity date back to the earlier generation and, since 1995, the company has been operating on the market under the present name of “FRISTOM Spółka z o.o. Sp. K.” We supply LED and bulb lamps for cars, machines and vehicles of various brands. We cooperate with producers and wholesalers.
ul. Grunwaldzka 207A,
Kuyavian-Pomeranian Voivodeship, Poland